Guest JamesIvory

Steve Jobs Resigns!

Guest JamesIvory

He is a man with such a huge vision.

Obviously this decision is based on his health issues. So sad, but while he is still on the Board I'm sure Apple will continue to follow his footsteps.

• Members

Sorry to say that liver transplants don't necessarily last very long. 20 years seems to be tops and most much less than that.

Best regards,

RA1

I suspect that he will want to be involved in their upcoming reinvention of the Television which is Apple's next secret venture. I'm sure we will hear about that next Spring.

Guest hitoallusa

EXPAT I hope so. He is mighty cute. If he is sick I hope he can recover soon. Kisses Steve Jobs~~. I think America still has hope if I look at a person like Steve Jobs.

Guest hitoallusa

Well allegedly gay. He is not out like our Anderson Cooper. I want a person with a more balanced life style as CEO. He is allegedly a workaholic. But I'm pretty sure that he will do an amazing job. Apple shows the strength and capability of this country. We need people like Steve Jobs in DC. Sometimes what if we changed the government structure in a way that its efficiency can be evaluated over time. Maybe I'm just day dreaming.

I love that the new CEO is gay and I hope he does a fantastic job!

I have talked to a number of Apple employees and the atmosphere at that company is excellent and fully supporting creativity in all jobs. I think it probably is the best company to work for in the US.

I know I'm a very satisfied Apple customer who has a complete Apple environment in my house and I would NEVER go back to a PC or a microsoft environment.

Guest hitoallusa

He isn't out. It has been reported that he is into asian guys and he is allegedly gay. It has not confirmed or denied. You can just think him as Anderson Cooper in the computer industry.

Tim Cook is gay? Is he out or just a assumption?

Guest JamesIvory

Reuter's discusses the assumptions that he is gay:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/25/idUS422760388920110825

Interesting article but is it really ethical for the media to force someone to come out or even speculate on a persons orientation?

If he is gay its fantastic and always proud to see gay men and women in important roles. But till he says he is queer I think his private life should be just that.

With Steve Jobs out of the picture how will Apple continue to convince consumers to spend twice as much on their products as they could on similar products made by other companies?

I predict this will lead to a drop in iPhone sales and a huge leap in Samsung Galaxy sales.

Go Team Android!

bwahahahahahahahaha "similar products from other companies". I don't think so.

There is nothing like an Apple experience. It is so far superior to PC products and microsoft virus software. . .