Lucky

Remembering Marky Mark

• Members

mark-wahlberg-calvin-klein.jpg

The bf waited in line for hours at Macy's to get me this poster of Marky Mark, and a signed pair of briefs. He got to shake Marky's hand- the very hand that held his dick and probably got cummed on many times. The poster now hangs in my bathroom, where I see it every day, and never tire of looking at it. So it was a good gift, eh?

Like many of you, as a boy I loved looking at the Sears catalog pictures of men in their underwear. They never had bulges though. It took Calvin Klein to restore male virility to advertising.

sears161.jpg

Even as time passes, and it does even for Mark Wahlberg,

image-6-265091075.jpg

there are always new men willing to pose in their skivvies for us. For that we are grateful, are we not?

kellan.jpg

• Members

...Like many of you, as a boy I loved looking at the Sears catalog pictures of men in their underwear. They never had bulges though.

You don't remember the Sears catalog (about 1974) where the head of a cock was peaking out below a pair of boxer shorts??

I was in heaven viewing that catalog.

Guest hitoallusa

His tool's huge if that's indeed his cock head. I doubt it.

That's the one. Click on the pix and judge for yourself. But, IMHO, it's the head of a cock. Sear's explanation is pure poppycock.