Lucky

Hot Male Stripper Movie in the Works

• Members

channing_tatum_matthew_mcconaughey_alex_pettyfer_steven_soderbergh_magic_mike_movie_male_strippers_shirtless.jpg

From the LA Times:

Joe Manganiello, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer, Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum. The Jeopardy answer: What is the Ministry's idea of Christmas morning?

That list of easy-on-the-eyes actors is the nearly confirmed cast of "Magic Mike," a romp through the lives of male strippers based on Tatum's real-life experiences as a young exotic dancer.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2011/08/magic-mike-stripper-movie-joe-manganiello-matt-bomer.html

• Members

AND the director says at least two of them will be full monty in the movie as well.

It won't be McConaughey, he only gives displays publicly for the papparazi after partaking of Famous Amos's cookies... or was that Mrs Field's brownies. :rolleyes: Not complaining mind you. :sorcerer:

Whoever it is won' t embarass themselves hopefully. :sweat: Coming up short could stunt their career. :frantics:

• Members

Its called Magic Mike I believe, and with all the hype it better be Really fuckin fantastic.

My guess is that it will be a sleazy, cornball DUD, with all the man-candy in it for distraction ?

but it WILL get me into the theatre.

• Members

I'm just worried that the audience will be a cross between the Twilight audience and the usual male strip club audience (drunk entitled obnoxious bitches wall to wall). If that doesn't qualify as a circle of hell I don't know what does!

But on the other hand, Matt Bomer nude or semi-nude.

Yeah, I'll see it. :sweat:

Just not opening week!