TotallyOz

Do Consertatives have a sense of humor?

I watch The Daily show, Cobert Report and Bill Maher every time I can. I think they are so funny and I laugh sometimes out loud so much that people in the next room walk in to see what is going on.

They are all very "liberal" and I have not seen comedians that have talk shows that are funny from the "conservative" side.

Are there any?

You don't think Rush Limbaugh is funny?

Best regards,

RA1

I do! But, I don't think that is intentional. The others are intentionally funny. Not funny because they are crazy. Well, Maher may be crazy but he is intelligent and witty at the same time.

I listen to talk radio every once in a while, but just can't take much of it.

It's all of the ilk: talk about a bad thing, then make an insane non sequitur explaining how this is all the fault of the other party who incidentally are still raping and eating babies while hating America and helping the terrorists.

I wish there were some good conservative humorists. I adore both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. We need to laugh at our politics more and scream less.

My BF in Thailand listens to Bill Maher with me and is amazed that we allow that on the tv. That would never fly in Thailand. He always says, "can they say that on TV?" We are lucky they can as I am not sure where we would be without the comedians to give us the right direction in a humorous way.

Truth is, we need to laugh at our system. Some of the shit that goes on is just too funny not to laugh at. Weinergate. Jeeze. A congressman named Weiner showing his Weiner. Does it get better than that?