MsGuy

Should Bert and Earnie Get Married?

• Members

This topic is way too political for me to consider, and I resent seeing it here among the main discussions of the group. Shouldn't there be a separate forum for hotbed stuff like this? We need all of the space we can get for inane videos of little kids brutalizing grown up songs!

And, in case I am not clear here, consider this: :D

Guest gcursor

Yeah I always suspected that but I don't think it's necessary. I mean they're pop icons. Who's next? Kermit the Frog? Gonzo? MICKEY MOUSE?!?!?

There's an online petition to the powers that be at Sesame Street to let Bert and Ernie out of the closet and get them married.

So what do we think of this? About time or too much too soon?

• Members

There's an online petition to the powers that be at Sesame Street to let Bert and Ernie out of the closet and get them married.

So what do we think of this? About time or too much too soon?

This is playing right into the hands of the Santorum wacko right. He is now fearing that people will be allowed to marry paper towels, and in their confusion, napkins as well. I don't know about you guys, but I'm strictly a love em and leave em type when it comes to napkins and paper towels, and I don't make any distinction between them. :P