Guest gcursor

HORRIBLE BOSSES movie review

Guest gcursor

So I was trying to think of a unique way to do a movie review. Those of you who don't know me will eventually someday understand that I am ALWAYS looking for ways to do things creatively and unique to challenge myself and to make other people take interest hopefully.

This then is a movie review of HORRIBLE BOSSES....you know I really liked the movie

Guest gcursor

LIKED IT? you gotta be kidding. it was a bad movie. it was based on "blue humor" throughout the entire thing. if they took out the "blue humor" then they'd have nothing left.

Guest gcursor

true. but I did like the movie nonetheless. I mean there were parts of the movie that I couldn't stop laughing at. I know that they were sophmoric humor (which I tend to stay away from when I write humor because it's such a guaranteed laugh) but I just couldn't stop laughing at parts of the movie. I mean to get me to laugh in a movie is monumental and if I keep laughing to the point of where I can't breathe then THAT is something.

Guest gcursor

I DON'T KNOW! I still hate the movie because it seemed like some of the people's parts were stupid and insignificant. Plus some of the stuff these guys would say in the situations comes off as being "staged" and I wish they would've taken more time to ad-lib more of the scene creation. I mean the script was good but...the bosses really outshined the script.

Guest gcursor

i agree and some of the movie did seem a little bit long and drawn-out but once the movie got into the groove then it started getting some pretty good steam going. i enjoyed seeing Kevin Spacey as a horrible boss (he really fit his role) and the other 2 were okay horrible bosses but I really stuck on Kevin Spacey as typifying what a horrible boss would be. So in conclusion, I give the movie a THUMBS UP and..

Guest gcursor

I'M SORRY.....It's a good film and has some funny moments but like I said it's stupid jack*ss humor and there's very few gifted lines in the movie. so it's a thumbs down from me!