ihpguy

Delightful Winter Day in Rio

• Members

Yesterday was a splendid day in Rio. Warm, not too hot, bright and sunny. The BBCC had a great exhibition covering the life of Miles Davis. Way cool and co-sponsored by the Cite de la Musique of Paris. Lots and lots of interesting people wandering around. Interesting stuff including his high school diploma, original art work created for album covers, sheet music and costumes. Many different small areas to appreciate his recordings. Next door at the redone Casa Franca-Brasil was the start of two weeks of interactive performance art with varied "Stuff" including a hard-to-describe, musical performance on mechanically-operated, deconstructed instruments. Very strange. Interactive art created by kids throwing around colored aquarium gravel with a musical accompaniment. Every hour throughout the day, larger musical groups as well. I also got cruised by a very cute guy. Somehow in the crowds I missed chatting him up. Continues for two weeks. And next door at the CC Correios, an exhibition of the art and colored, line drawings of di Cavalcanti. After this, across the street to Meio Mundo and a great programa. Nice assortment of guys. They all were looking for 50 plus 20. So many last night were my type too. It was a delicious buffet from which I had to make a difficult choice. 24 year-old Jhonathan. About 6'2", on the thin side with 21cm and fully-versatile, oral without condom. He was very nice. We spent an hour in the cabine without one word from him about calling for an end to the fun. Then off on a nice walk up the Primeiro de Marco past the Antiga Se. A very chic wedding was going on. As we passed by, buglers were playing the wedding march after the bride and groom said their I Do's and the mass continued. Across the way at the Paco Imperial, the decor was every bit on a par with NYC, Miami or Chicago. Very upscale. But then there is tons of money flowing through here now. WE continued to Amarelinho of Cinelandia on the Praca Floriano. Beautiful night to sit out side and dine. The Teatro Municipal was illuminated. The stained glass windows quite impressive. As we were leaving a supper, the opera's attendees were just exiting. Nice day/evening. Great sex. good sights. Fun.

post-122724-015939200 1312733375.jpg