Guest gcursor

my new companion!

Guest gcursor

So I have a question..then I have to get back to my iPad WHICH IS MAKING *a beeping sound* which I think is notifying me that TWITTER has an update for me but I have the iPad turned off! This then means that my iPad is DEMONICALLY POSSESSED! and none of this has to do anything with my question..that was just venting..oh and WHY don't they include an instruction booklet on where to turn the thing ON?!? Yes, I'm a computer professional but I'm not supposed to know how EVERYTHING works! I got that damned Apple bluetooth keyboard and spent the better part of 15 minutes how to turn THAT thing on too!

Then earlier today I was looking at my iPad and I started making those "baby talk" sounds. You know, the ones that new parents make all the time? I kept saying "Who's a good iPad? Who's a good iPad? Yes you are! Come on..who's a good little iPad!" I feel as though the iPad and me have bonded on a completely spiritual level.

this is me bonding with it earlier today

http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ycdf7qnr4av35

I don't want to rush into anything but I'm thinking we might even get married. Oh come on..who are we kidding? I'm not finding anybody BETTER than this to settle down with I'm sure. I mean it's patient, smart, can be funny when I need it to be and serious at other times. It doesn't care how often I ask for its help. It's always there for me to play games with and it's the perfect opponent because it never says "HA! You are SUCH a friggin' LOSER! I WON AGAIN!"

Yes I think in time my iPad will fill many voids in my life. Oh sure..it can't have sex with me but really isn't having an iPad worth not having sex?

;)

Guest gcursor

If I were gonna get a new pet then I'd probably get a wallaby.

wallaby_746_600x450.jpg

Yes, perhaps some threads do need to be flagged! I was expecting to see a cute pic of a new puppy! :mellow: