TotallyOz

The Wall Street Prostitution Ring

After 17 people were busted yesterday for running a prostitution ring that catered mostly to Wall Street clients, word is that the Brooklyn DA is considering charging the "Johns," the clients who ordered the ladies, too.

So far, only 30 people total have been charged.

But everyone expects more people to be arrested, because basically, besides how the prostitution ring worked, all the Brooklyn DA (Charles Hynes) spoke about at a press conference covered by NBC is how this case involves some of "New York's "wealthiest," most "sophisticated" and "high class" people on Wall Street.

It seems like he's dying to tell us some of these names. In a press conference yesterday, he said:

"For people like that, money is irrelevant."

"Everything was about people who have unlimited money. Instead of paying $20 for cocaine, they were paying $170 for cocaine."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/brooklyn-da-might-charge-clients-in-wall-street-prostitution-ring-2011-7#ixzz1SnhjYw6F

• Members

I knew a wealthy Wall Street trader when I lived in New York. He was quite a cokehead. He told me that after the excitement of a trading day they needed coke to keep the excitement going. They would hire hookers at high prices just to come over and do coke with them- no sex, because they just wanted to get high and not be alone. Thousands of dollars to a woman who did not even need to put out.

I had a friend who worked at one of the lady services in NYC and it was not unusual for the females to pull in 10k in a night. I am not sure what the difference is between the price for guys and gals.

I hate drugs and despise being around someone high. You could not pay me enough to spend the night with a wall street guy just to coke up. (well, that is not true, there is some price I am sure would be OK with me but not 10k)

Guest gcursor

I agree with you Oz so much on this...I don't know how people get into Coke and get so addicted to it. It's so bad for your system! Now PEPSI...that's a different matter...that is GOOD!

Gcursor

I hate drugs and despise being around someone high. You could not pay me enough to spend the night with a wall street guy just to coke up. (well, that is not true, there is some price I am sure would be OK with me but not 10k)