Guest zipperzone

Hello Again...

Guest zipperzone

Zipperzone here - just back from 5 weeks in the hospital. Feeling very weak almost have to learn how to walk again.

Have I missed much around here? I am totally out of touch with the world i general.

Guest lurkerspeaks

zipper, you have been missed. Let me be the first to welcome you back.. I hope you get your strength back soon and resume your regular postings

• Members

Glad that you checked in, ZZ. One of the downsides of anonymous posting boards is that we can't always fined out what is going on with a member who suddenly stops posting. And, yes, we were worried about you. Get well soon.

Guest CharliePS

Zipperzone here - just back from 5 weeks in the hospital. Feeling very weak almost have to learn how to walk again.

Have I missed much around here? I am totally out of touch with the world i general.

Welcome back. Too bad the hospital didn't provide you with a laptop.

• Members

Well, after weeks in the hospital, I'll bet any male butt looked good to him!

"For those of you who have never been, this lovely coastal city (Vancouver) boasts spectacular views, a very manageable downtown core and a collection of the most remarkable male buttocks ever assembled in one zip code."

I can't get a single picture to show up. I get the same gray bar that MSGuy got.

Guest zipperzone

My thanks to all for your good wishes. It's good to be back - better than Xmas!

It's hard to believe but I did not see a single butt in the whole 5 weeks, let alone one worth looking at.

When you are really ill, all erotic thoughts vanish and the whole sexual deal seems totally irrelevant.

Even the doctors were unremarkable except for one young intern who showed remarkable compassion, but I only saw him once for just about 5 minutes.

As I try to catch up on world events I will add my 2 cents here from time to time but it will probably be awhile before I become a prolific poster again - thank God say you - I hear the moans arise as I type.

Cheers; Zipperzone

• Members

"For those of you who have never been, this lovely coastal city (Vancouver) boasts spectacular views, a very manageable downtown core and a collection of the most remarkable male buttocks ever assembled in one zip code."

This also rings just as true for those of us who have been. :cheer:

I heartily recommend to those who have never been to make at least one trip to that fantastic city if just to sit in an open air coffee shop on Davey St and watch all the fine men stroll by. There is plenty more than that to do BTW and don't forget to stop at Wreck Beach, the gay nude beach a stone's throw from the West End. You must be in fairly good shape though as the descent down to the beach is quite steep and long and through breathtaking forest scenery. Steps are provided for much of it. Remember also that it is a two-way hike. :sweat: You might just see Brent Everett taking some sun. :o:hyper:

Really a quite remarkable city, especially if you have the marketable parameters for meeting hot men. :sweat::hyper:

Welcome back ZZ, you have been sorely missed. My sympathy regarding the hospital stay. Wishing you a full speedy recovery.