Guest gcursor

OH NO! It's a ghost

Guest gcursor

So I'd like to open a topic for discussion. I'm wondering (because I wonder about lots of things) if any of you have any true ghost stories/hauntings or anything that you would like to share with the rest of us??

Gcursor

Guest gcursor

My ghost topic hasn't got any responses...SO I'm widening the scope...

has anybody ever seen any GAY ghosts?

For example, for the longest time I thought GHOST of Christmas Present was gay but then I found out that GHOST of Christmas Present is actually bi.

• Members

So I'd like to open a topic for discussion. I'm wondering (because I wonder about lots of things) if any of you have any true ghost stories/hauntings or anything that you would like to share with the rest of us??

Gcursor

Between August 1982 and May 1987 we lived in a haunted house. I actually only saw the ghost once, this would've been around 1985 close to my 14th birtday. More often than not it was the feeling of being watched which was very unnerving. Towards the end of our stay things did begin to escalate: drinking glasses would shatter while sitting on the kitchen counter, doors would fly open by themselves, there was a feeling of being chased in the second floor hallway and my school picture was thrown across the hall with such force that it made a dent into the wall.

Since we moved nothing strange has ever happened and hopefully nothing ever will again.

• Members

Yikes!

What was the reaction of you and your family? Did you consider moving? Hanging up some garlic? Or did you just try to laugh it off? Is that why you eventually moved?

Were there any particular occasions or times the ghost was more active?

Looking back, are you glad you had the experience?

Lots of questions, I know, but I've never run into anyone who actually had this experience firsthand. It gets one thinking.

• Members

What was the reaction of you and your family?

Things would initially happen to us individually so each of us thought that no one else was experiencing anything. It was only after my little brother told my mom about hearinging a man clear his throat in the kitchen, when no one was there, that we began to openly talk about it. The reaction was actually quite ho hum, being Chilean and Catholic it was almost considered something inevitable...we're a weird family.

Did you consider moving?

We did not consider moving until after my picture got thrown, my mom became convinced I was in danger.

Hanging up some garlic? Or did you just try to laugh it off?

Nope, but lots of crosses and saints went up around the house. We all took it very seriously.

Were there any particular occasions or times the ghost was more active?

The ghost was most active around my mother and myself. We were the only 2 who actually ever saw him. The activity seemed to increase in the fall, after school started but before Christmas. Summers were pretty quiet but that's when the more violent stuff would happen.

Looking back, are you glad you had the experience?

I don't think I'm glad it happened, but I am more willing to believe other people who've had similar experiences.

• Members

Thanks for sharing your and your family's experience with a supernatural situation. All of your responses are interesting. One can believe or not believe, but there are "things" out there few if any understand.

Thanks for your posts.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Yes, thank you seattlebottom! Especially for sharing your feelings about what happened. Without having had such an experience, there's part of me that hopes I never do and part of me that would like to experience what it's like. From a safe distance, of course.

Although your reaction to your experience suggests that there's no such thing as feeling safe when a ghost is in the house. unsure.png

Gcursor, you seem to have a wide-ranging curiosity. thumbsup.png I'm enjoying this thread and looking forward to seeing what will tickle your fancy next.

curiousgeorge.jpg