Guest gcursor

Sexy names

Guest gcursor

Do you know how some people say they "look" like their name? For example, people may look like a Fred or a Ben or whatever. Based on this, what is the name that when you hear JUST the name makes you think the person will be hot even before you see them or know anything about them??

Gcursor

Guest gcursor

Actually you know where the nickname GCURSOR comes from? You'll probably think it's boring but I'll do it anyway...

A long time ago there was a TV series called AUTOMAN. It had a really hot guy (Chuck Wagner) as this character who was a "hero" of sorts and he could do all sorts of electronic things to foil villains. He assisted a police officer (Desi Arnaz Jr.) in solving crimes. His "sidekick" was a smart-mouthed little "thing" called Cursor. I used to love to hear CURSOR talk even though it was just little bleeps and blips. In this scene, CURSOR creates a cake for Desi's character but he's not too happy with the results

Now you take CURSOR which is an all-time favorite character of mine and you call him GAYCURSOR which was shortened to GCURSOR.

and now you know..the rest of the story..

Gcursor makes me think of someone who swears a lot, especially saying G-Damn it!

• Members

"Automan is an American science fiction superhero television series produced by Glen A. Larson. It aired for only 12 episodes (although 13 were made) on ABC..."

LOL, must have been a hell of a stinker to be cancelled w/o even showing a paid for episode. :rolleyes: