lookin

A new record!

• Members

Just noticed that we hit 54 users on line at once which the Home Page says is a new record. If my watch is right, it happened just a few minutes ago.

So good job, TY and OZ! And Lucky! And all who make this such a pleasant place to be! You know who you are. And actually, it's pretty much everyone who posts here. flowers.png

And thanks to all who enjoy just hanging around. An occasional post would be nice, just to say "Hi" and let us know you're not Fred Phelps keeping an eye on us.

fred_phelps.jpg

Ah, what the hell, post away Fred, if you are here. thumbsup.png

fred_phelps___new_cowboy_hat_by_angrydogdesigns-d3405mt.png Just try to have fun and stay on topic. rolleyes.gif

Guest lurkerspeaks

it is great that our numbers are growing, but come on guys.. take the leap.. dont just lurk..reply to a post.. start a post on a topic that interests you..say something.. say anything..

Guest gcursor

Congratulations you lost me...what is Buffboyz?

Gcursor

OK, the record was blown away again: 75 at 1:30 this morning!

You don't suppose somebody set up an MER kiosk at BuffBoyz? unsure.png

Guest hitoallusa

Wow another record... 139! Thank you all for making this place so inviting and pleasant. I can't wait to see Lucky Reader on Monday. Should I camp in front of my computer on Sunday night?

A new record today at 135~~~. I hope we can get more poster here. Love you all~~~

• Members

All of these numbers are not translating into many new posts.As a matter of fact, the place seems kind of dead. Even Harry Shrum cannot stir a comment...well, hitoallusa finally chipped in.

As for the Lucky Reader, I tried it out this morning and wasn't very happy with it. News stories seem to work better when they arrive spontaneously rather than have me trying to find them for the Reader. Well, Monday is not yet here. Hito, I would not camp out Sunday night. Monday morning will be just fine...thanks for your interest.

I guess I will save my comments on J. Edgar for Monday too, unless someone else sees it and wants to review it. Apparently not many folks are home this weekend. Just these lurkers who don't post, God love 'em.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I guess I will save my comments on J. Edgar for Monday too, unless someone else sees it and wants to review it. Apparently not many folks are home this weekend. Just these lurkers who don't post, God love 'em.

Lucky, I too saw J. Edgar. I did enjoy it, but I will await your review before I comment more. You are so eloquent in your reviews..

Guest hitoallusa

Another record 142 yesterday! Is it because of Lucky Reader fans? It was very good Lucky and I enjoyed reading it. I always wonder that you are not a retiree but some 20 something hottie!

Guest hitoallusa

Another record at 151 today! I see a lot of unfamiliar screen names logged-on recently so I guess at least people are reading posts here. Anyways happy birthday JamesWilson! And more to come. ^_^

I work as a freelance consultant and my main client had his assets frozen when he got caught moving money overseas, so I had to spend the last couple months bugging my other clients for more work and chasing down new clients to make up the slack. It looks like his accounts will get unfrozen soon and he'll be back in business (fingers crossed) so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be back to normal and not have to spend all my fucking time chasing down work and have more time to spend chatting online!

Guest hitoallusa

Well welcome back and good luck with your business ^_^

I work as a freelance consultant and my main client had his assets frozen when he got caught moving money overseas, so I had to spend the last couple months bugging my other clients for more work and chasing down new clients to make up the slack. It looks like his accounts will get unfrozen soon and he'll be back in business (fingers crossed) so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be back to normal and not have to spend all my fucking time chasing down work and have more time to spend chatting online!