TotallyOz

Would you fuck in the steam room?

I have been working out every day for a bit trying to get in shape for an event this fall. I work at the same gym and usually early morning. There is one guy that is obviously gay (as I am) and we flirt with out eyes every day. This has been going on for 6 weeks.

Today, I was in the jacuzzi and he came in and we chatted. The gym is REALLY dead in the AM's and I am usually in the jacuzzi by myself. He asked about my boyfriend as he sees him with me from time to time. We chatted a long time and then went to the steam room. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex.

It was great and it was a much needed release but this gym is kind of high end and I'd be thrown out of the place if they found us. Passion hits when passion hits and we did the dirty. I didn't think much about the door opening until.....

Well, it didn't. We were able to have fun and no one disturbed us but it was risky.

If you were in the same position, would you get down to business with a cute young guy in the sauna of your gym?

Guest gcursor

Probably not. I'm usually very "shy" in real life and withdrawn so the chance of me noticing somebody is remote since I rarely make eye contact with ANYBODY in the first place. The second place is that typically my "fantasy world" usually far outstrips my "real world experiences" so although I've fantasized about doing this and something more for quite some time, I would never really follow through with it.

• Members

How would you like to go in for a steam and see guys getting it on?

How would you like to go for a steam and find that you just sat in someone's cum?

The steam room is for steaming, not sex. I've been to many gay gyms and just gave up on the steam room as it is all about sex. And trust me, they don't clean up afterwards. You can be sitting there peacefully when cum starts flying at you.

• Members

How would you like to go for a steam and find that you just sat in someone's cum? ...the steam room as it is all about sex. And trust me, they don't clean up afterwards.

I learned that sex in the steam room, no matter how much water, can still be messy! (OZ, from another thread)

:sweat: So...did you leave the bench sticky, OZ, or did you scrub down the facilities afterwards? Inquiring minds, etc. :D

Guest hitoallusa

Well a cute young guy or even an older guy won't want to have sex with me in the sauna so I don't have an answer for that. But I do see some hot guys( well the average age of people at the gym is about 50 so..) flirting at the gym I frequent. They can't fool around in the steam room though because the inside of the steam room can be seen clearly from the outside. I think they somehow exchange names and use email to hook up later. I had a crush on this hot guy at the gym once. I thought he was a single but found out he had two wonderful kids and was happily married (No wedding ring). He doesn't come to the gym anymore and I wonder what has happened to him.

If you were in the same position, would you get down to business with a cute young guy in the sauna of your gym?

• Members

It would depend... Certainly several variables were right. The slow AM activity, the guy was cute and very definitely willing. Generally being reserved, I can be somewhat uninhibited in the right circumstance. I'm sure you will recall one party in your NY apt. :D

How much would you regret getting banned from the gym? How big a tip to get the infraction reduced to a warning? All things to consider.