Lucky

Possible Job may Affect My Posting

• Members

Should I receive the new job I have applied for, I will not have time to post much here as I will be in China for a great deal of the time. You know the internet there- it will probably censor this site.

But, I have applied for the job of physician to the elite military troops of China, mainly doing physical exams and check-ups for VD.

My success at getting the job hinges on China not knowing that a J.D. degree is not really a medical degree. If I can put this past them, I could soon be seeing naked, athletic, highly trained Chinese killers!

CHINA-articleLarge.jpg

If his doesn't work out, I understand the Thai military has a similar opening...

Thai soldiers waiting to be examined:

tak-bai-massacre.jpg?height=220&width=320

Guest gcursor

WAIT A MINUTE...you mean THIS is a JOB?!?! and you can get PAID for it!

Why have I never heard of this? Where do I go? Who do I have to see?

• Members

You are all to be commended for keeping alive the ancient military tradition of Short-Arm Inspector. thumbsup.png

short+arm.jpg

According to the translation app that came with my Mac, your uniform patch will read 短胳膊检查员. You may consider getting one that glows in the dark, for those unannounced nighttime inspections. rolleyes.gif