Guest zipperzone

A Bit of Levity

Guest zipperzone

Heard this "clean" joke today - so seldom get to hear one i can use in polite society

Two men were out walking with their digs. One had a German Shepherd, the other a Chihuahua. They happened to meet and decided they should have lunch together. But one of them said "What about our dogs they don't allow them in restaurants"

"Just watch me and follow what I do" He then proceeded to put on a pair of dark glasses and take his German Shepherd into the restaurant. The manager stopped him at the door and told him no dogs were allowed. The man then said he was blind and this was his seeing-eye dog. The manager immediately seated him.

The second guy, seeing the success his friend had decided to try the same tactic. He put on his dark glasses and took his Chihuahua into the restaurant. Once again the manager stopped him saying there were no dogs allowed. The man then said but I'm a blind man and this is my seeing eye dog. The restaurant manger said "But, sir - that is a Chihuahua!

The which the blind man said - You mean they gave me a CHIHUAHUA??

• Members

Enjoyed the joke. Even though I am not a hockey fan, good luck to the Canucks tonight.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest Allessio77

Here's mine:

Mother Superior calls all the nuns to community chapter house.

"I must tell you all something. We have a case of Gonorrhea in the house."

"Thank God, " says an elderly nun in the back of the room. "I'm so tired of the Chardonnay"

That was clean, wasn't it?? lol

Guest gcursor

I can do a clean joke. I used to tell this when I would do computer training classes sometimes as a way to keep my students entertained during the day.

An elderly couple are sitting in the living room one night watching some TV. Woman turns to the man and says, "I think a dish of white ice cream would taste good right now. Why don't you go get me some?"

The man goes out to the kitchen and soon returns with the ice cream. Then the woman says, "Mmm...and WHIPPED CREAM! doesn't that sound good?"

The man sighs and goes out to the kitchen and puts whipped cream all over. As he's coming back in, she says, "AND SOME CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES would be so tasty!!!"

The man adds the sprinkles and comes back into the room. He hands the ice cream treat to the woman who takes one look at it and says, "Where's my eggs and toast?"