Lucky

The Tony Award Show

• Members

Being a theater queen, but not a die-hard one, I DVR's the Tony show so that I could skip the commercials and the award speeches. Half-way through we gave it up for the night. What a bore so far. The Harris-Jackman number was a waste of time. Does it get better? I hear the last number is good.

Guest Allessio77

It was a thrill to see Larry Kramer on stage to receive for the Normal Heart, and the number, It's Raining Men, from Priscilla, was a reminder of how much fun that musical is!

Guest zipperzone

What a bore so far. The Harris-Jackman number was a waste of time. Does it get better? I hear the last number is good.

Does it get better? - Not much. I never realized how short Daniel Radcliffe is. But there is something kinda sexy about Harris. I bet he's a real little imp if one could ever get him going.

I'd rate the show about a 6.5 out of 10.

• Members

This was the first year in a long time that I watched the TONY AWARDS from beginning to end and found this event to be stellar indeed! I liked it much, much more than most of the OSCAR AWARD shows that I've endured over the years!

I was truly impressed with Mr. Harris the mc; the guy is talented in many ways! I think he's cute, too, although I would not want to engage in those type of fun things with him! I like virile, handsome daddy types! :P :tongue:

• Members

This was definitely the best opening ever.

Expat, thanks for posting the link. I missed the opening number due to a phone call. Even had family texting me to hurry up and turn on the TV.

I, too, felt like this was one of the better awards show. Sure more exciting than the basketball game.

Being a theater queen, but not a die-hard one, I DVR's the Tony show so that I could skip the commercials and the award speeches. Half-way through we gave it up for the night. What a bore so far. The Harris-Jackman number was a waste of time. Does it get better? I hear the last number is good.

I really enjoyed their number. I think Jackman is hot and Harris is sexy!

It was a thrill to see Larry Kramer on stage to receive for the Normal Heart, and the number, It's Raining Men, from Priscilla, was a reminder of how much fun that musical is!

Amen!

I enjoyed every minute of it.

Me too. I was lucky enough to go to several of these shows when I lived in NYC as a date to one of the committee members. We sat in first 2 rows every year and I loved it. This show brought back so many great memories!

I'd rate the show about a 6.5 out of 10.

I'd give it an 9. But, I am a Broadway queen and rarely see a musical I don't like (Phantom was one).

I was truly impressed with Mr. Harris the mc; the guy is talented in many ways! I think he's cute, too, although I would not want to engage in those type of fun things with him! I like virile, handsome daddy types! :P :tongue:

I thought he did an excellent job! He is funny and sexy and has great facial expressions!