Guest Hoover42

X-Men: First Class

Guest Hoover42

I just got home from seeing X-Men: First Class.

There were a few scenes that didn't work for me, but I think it was the best of the X-Men movies, and it did a good job of filling in some of the missing back story for the previous movies.

With all due respect to the cast, there weren't many drool-worthy men in this movie. Maybe because Bryan Singer was only producing and not directing the film ^_^

I did like the young professor X though ^_^

• Members

With all due respect to the cast, there weren't many drool-worthy men in this movie. Maybe because Bryan Singer was only producing and not directing the film ^_^

I did like the young professor X though ^_^

I really enjoyed it as well. Nicholas Hoult is a beautiful young man, and he's actually quite stunning in person (though at 6'4" tall you better get used to looking up unless you're tall yourself or can get him into a position of choice! lol). I think the problem is that they tried to make him look geeky, and then shortly after that, turned him into a blue Beast. Not a lot of time to see the "hot" Nicholas that would be fun to watch. Hopefully there are nude scenes in Jack the Giant Killer which he is currently filming! haha! ^_^

I also thought Lucas Till was easy to look at, and definitely would not throw him out of bed either! ^_^

• Members

Wasn't Nicholas Hoult the guy from Skins who won the best movie butt award last year for A Single Man?

Yes, here it is, not that the pic is so good:

nichol.jpg

And, here is the link to the scene in the movie. His butt appears at 1:33:

Guest Hoover42

And, here is the link to the scene in the movie. His butt appears at 1:33:

Oh, thanks for the posting that link, Lucky. Nicholas does look much hotter in that film that he did in X-Men. I knew I made a mistake by not seeing A Single Man.

It's now on my list.

Guest Hoover42

Nicholas Hoult is a beautiful young man, and he's actually quite stunning in person

Thanks to Lucky's link to A Single Man, I now agree with you completely ^_^ The only time Nicholas caught my eye in X-Men was when his mutated foot returned to normal, and that lasted only about three seconds.