TownsendPLocke

Wishing Expat a speedy recovery

• Members

I looked to see if EXPAT had posted anything to indicate he might need a speedy recovery, and he had not. He logged in this am and did not offer any clarification on this thread.

So what is this thread about?

Guest EXPAT

Thanks Townie.

I fell and fractured my skull in the back and was in the trauma unit for a couple of days. Fortunately no neurological damage so far but I have had sone brain bleeding and swelling. So I'm going to have headaches for awhile. It will take several weeks before this fracture re-fuses. But I was lucky. It could have been much worse.

Guest CharliePS

Thanks Townie.

I fell and fractured my skull in the back and was in the trauma unit for a couple of days. Fortunately no neurological damage so far but I have had sone brain bleeding and swelling. So I'm going to have headaches for awhile. It will take several weeks before this fracture re-fuses. But I was lucky. It could have been much worse.

Oh, dear, I hope you don't think you are Lucky. Get well quickly.

• Members

Thanks Townie.

OUCH!!!!! Hope all is better for you soon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Guest EXPAT

I'm continuing to improve. My doctor said that I'm progressing faster than she would have expected. however, I do have zombie eyes and will have for another 2 to 3 weeks. So what to do with that???? I guess I will wear my celebrity sunglasses when I'm outside for awhile.