Lucky

Modern Medicine

• Members

A Delaware pediatrician waived a jury trial rather than have them see the evidence against him, and his case is now in the hands of a judge. Previously, his patients were in his hands- that is, until they weren't:

Detective Scott Garland testified how he and other forensic analysts uncovered more than 13 hours of videotape the defendant made of sex crimes against 86 victims, whose average age was 3. The tapes date from December 1998 to Dec. 13, 2009, just days before Mr. Bradley was arrested. Mr. Garland said some videos showed Mr. Bradley with his hands wrapped tightly around the heads of young children, violently forcing them to perform oral sex on him. When Mr. Bradley was finished with such assaults, the detective testified, he would pick up the young victims by the head and throw them several feet through the air onto a couch.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/08/us/08brfs-PEDIATRICIAN_BRF.html?_r=1&ref=us

Guest BeachBoy

I think I am going to throw up after reading this.

I can't even click through. It's sickening. Generally I'm against the death penalty, but then I read about monsters like this and I just think they should die. But, like, horribly, humiliatingly. badly. In a lengthy, hell-like death.

• Members

Generally I'm against the death penalty...

Generally molesters of very young children do not fare well in prison; the other cons have a reaction not dis-similar to your own.