axiom2001

My Friggin' Computer Cuts Off Whenever I Am Here!

• Members

:rolleyes: Lately when I log in and go to certain forums at this site-- the mofo cuts out. This happens a lot when I am viewing that forum of all of that hot flesh and those "beautiful bones." It happened a few minutes ago when I was about to write about those "hot crossed buns" that have recently been put us for all of us to fancy and have our fantasies!

Men, what should I do--contact APPLE about this? Or, you tell me, por favor! :angry::unsure::(:blink::mad::angry:

• Members

:rolleyes: Lately when I log in and go to certain forums at this site-- the mofo cuts out. This happens a lot when I am viewing that forum of all of that hot flesh and those "beautiful bones." It happened a few minutes ago when I was about to write about those "hot crossed buns" that have recently been put us for all of us to fancy and have our fantasies!

Men, what should I do--contact APPLE about this? Or, you tell me, por favor! :angry::unsure::(:blink::mad::angry:

Apply cold compresses to lower the heat when viewing those forums or review your parental contorls settings. :P

• Members

I just downloaded "Foxfire." Hope this will enable me to enjoy certain forums here now without being cut off. About fifteen minutes ago, I'd written a review, or shall I state that I attempted to write one before the damn friggin' section cut off again.

Now that I am using a different browser, perhaps it will work! I hope so because I want others to have as sterling time that I had with this stud from San Francisco!!!!!

Aside from the humorous responses above and one serious one--I want TO THANK you all!!!!

Guest BeachBoy

Has anyone else noticed recently too that so many sites have changed their interfaces recently? It seems like these days, every site I go on has a new navigation menu and I have to reset my settings all over again. SO ANNOYING.