TownsendPLocke

Gee= attractive guys working in the Theatre-who would have thunk it!

Wilson Jermaine Heredia is amazing. I saw Rent when he was in it at least 30 times. Back then, you could get the front row seats for under 20 dollars if you were first in line. I did it many weekends. I'd take my law school books down and sleep the night away and study and wait for the tickets. I met him several times.

The best was walking down 8th Avenue to my pad back then and there was a boy in front of me singing to a girl. I butted in and told him he had a beautiful voice. He turned around to say thanks and it was him. I told him how much I loved his voice and his role. He asked my favorite song and he sang it for me on the street. He didn't stop moving but I listened to him sing as we walked. I thanked him at the end and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He was so down to earth and gracious to have an old man fawning over him.

• Members

The best was walking down 8th Avenue to my pad back then and there was a boy in front of me singing to a girl. I butted in and told him he had a beautiful voice. He turned around to say thanks and it was him. I told him how much I loved his voice and his role. He asked my favorite song and he sang it for me on the street. He didn't stop moving but I listened to him sing as we walked. I thanked him at the end and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He was so down to earth and gracious to have an old man fawning over him.

What a wonderful memory. :flowers:

Guest Allessio77

I had the pleasure of seeing Kyle Dean Massey last month in Lucky Guy---and what a sweetheart.

I don't know about Will Swenson, but in Hair....well, I just wanted to marry him immediately!