BiBottomBoy

Gay Softball Cour Ruling

Judge agrees that a gay softball league can regulate how many gays are on each team.

The case came up because a team came in second place in the league, but then it was discovered that three of the players were bisexual and not gay. The team argued that because all three players regularly had gay sex that they were eligible to play. The judge ruled that as long as they deal with pussy from time to time the league could nullify their victory for not being real gay players.

How the fuck is a team supposed to ensure that their players never, ever taste the tuna tunnel is beyond me.

http://gawker.com/5808143/judge-rules-gay-softball-league-must-be-filled-with-100-penis+loving-dudes

Absurd IMHO. I occasionally have pussy and that does not make me straight or bi. I love gay men and gay sex but if I have a cute couple who offers up both of them for dinner, I'll take both the meat and the tuna and a little ass for desert.

But, this case is nuts. I think most men are bisexual in some manner. I am 95 percent gay and 5 percent straight. I don't often indulge in the forbidden fruit but when I do, I enjoy it and it is not up to the judge to decide if I am gay or not. IMHO