TotallyOz

Saved by Mark-Paul Gosselaar's Hot Bubble Butt

The new TNT series Franklin and Bash had a scene were Mark got out of the hot tub naked. This guy has one amazing ass! I thought I saw something slinging between the knees as well but I'll have to watch the series premiere one more time to be sure!

What the clip here:

http://jezebel.com/5807852/whats-with-franklin--bashs-sexist-vibe

Forget the horrible reviews, the bad acting, etc. This show has his ass in all hits glory!

• Members

I saw that ass!! Exquisite. Amazing at his age he still has a twink body. And yeah, the show sucked but the ass shot made it more than watchable. Now let's see of they have the fortitude to keep the viewership up in my household. The recipe is easy. :P

Guest zipperzone

No offense but you guys are really hard up if that little butt scene had you in vapors! Zipperzone posts more than that every day!

But Lucky - there really is a difference. Seeing a real live "movie star's" butt on prime time TV (no pun intended) is not only erotic, it's also a small indication of how far we have come in an all too homophobic environment.

I'm glad however that you still enjoy my butt-a-rama.

Guest BeachBoy

But Lucky - there really is a difference. Seeing a real live "movie star's" butt on prime time TV (no pun intended) is not only erotic, it's also a small indication of how far we have come in an all too homophobic environment.

I'm glad however that you still enjoy my butt-a-rama.

I was thinking that while watching Game of Thrones. I know it's on HBO and all, but seeing the traitor in the last scene with his wang flying - it wasn't sexy or anything, it was just a dick flapping around, if you know the scene you know what I mean - but I was like, FINALLY. A dick! And the world didn't end!!!