BiBottomBoy

No More Pot In Amsterdam

Guest BeachBoy

How easy would it be for me to get citizenship there? This is devastating news!

From the numbers, it sounds like even actual Dutch people are going to get shut out of "memberships". What a ridiculous law. I can't believe I'll have never been there before this law is passed. It's on my "bucket list" of things to do in my life.

Guest zipperzone

Have you ever known a government to interfere and regulate anything that didn't need regulation, that didn't turn into pure crap?

• Members

Great memories. It was always so delicious ordering varied types of hashish from the menu. Such a great way to spend the afternoon or early evening before heading off/coming back from the Day/Night Thermas, hustler bars on the Paardenstraat or the houses with boys. Those were the days. The Cafe Chocolata was my home away from home.

My very bestest friend and I were in one bar by the Muntplein and he felt a cute guy massaging his ass. He was quite pleased by the attention. He had to go potty about then, turned around a kicked his wallet. Pickpocket. A big laugh. Shaking of head.

Often rented a room from my "Aunt" Janny in the Jordaan, who traced her lineage and turned out to be one of the many "King's Bastards." She was great. Smoked grass all the time and in summer, walked around inside her house topless with titties swaying.