Guest zipperzone

And the winner is.........

Guest zipperzone

Dancing with the stars had a bit of a twist ending tonight. Hines won - as expected. I would have preferred to see it go to Chelsea but that was not to be. What blew me away was that Chelsea was eliminated leaving Hines and the Sherman Tank as the last two standing. Absolutely not a dancing competition - nothing but a pure popularity contest. How could anyone with eyes & a brain think The Tank was a better dancer than Chelsea? :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

The hit of the night for me was Josh Grobin singing while Dimitri danced in the tightest white pants imaginable. What a perfect ass that man has.

Guest EXPAT

I actually enjoyed watching Kirstie improve over the season. I think that a lot of American people identified with her and that is why she is in the finale. And she lost something like 50 more pounds during the season which kind of made it a "biggest loser steal" as well. Frankly Chelsea was boring to watch. There was nothing really exciting about her performances. It was almost like a professional dancer dancing with amateurs. But that's just my view.