TotallyOz

SexyJesse Metcalfe back for role on Dallas

Yes, I have had a crush on this hottie for years. He is currently in the drama Chase and I was looking for him online and found out TnT is doing a show in 2011 continuing the Dallas series. Jesse will be Bobby Ewing's son.

Jesse-Metcalffe-jesse-metcalfe-1155659_350_350.jpg

Guest EXPAT

I'm sure it will be good. I'm a huge Dallas fan and I'd like to know how the original Christopher grew up to look like him? LOL

I'm psyched. I always loved Dallas.

It will be interesting to see how Ewing Oil is run in this day and age.

I forget, at the end of the show was it Bobby or J.R. that was running the company?

I know Jock had that weird delusional idea that they could run the company together after his death, but that was clearly never going to work out.

Guest rohale

Since TNT is making plans to reboot Dallas in some capacity. Why not reboot "I Dream Of Jeannie" as well. This way the tv viewing audience get to see the two roles that made Larry Hagman a household name from all those years ago.

Guest zipperzone

Since TNT is making plans to reboot Dallas in some capacity. Why not reboot "I Dream Of Jeannie" as well. This way the tv viewing audience get to see the two roles that made Larry Hagman a household name from all those years ago.

Sorry, but I just can't imagine myself watching "Jeannie" - not with my diabetes and all.........