BiBottomBoy

The Rapture

• Members

I think the world ends at 6 pm on the East Coast, 5 Central, and 3 Pacific. The beauty of it all is that I convinced a couple of hot straight guys to have sex with me on the theory that they would never again have the chance to try gay sex. Last night the bf and I went out for a $500 dinner, and then spent the rest of our money on Lotto tickets- just in case the world doesn't end.

Guest gcursor

THERE IS a NEW dr. who episode tonight starting at 9 pm! I talked to the person in charge and asked if they would hold it until AFTER 10 pm and they said they would!

• Members

THERE IS a NEW dr. who episode tonight starting at 9 pm! I talked to the person in charge and asked if they would hold it until AFTER 10 pm and they said they would!

Good idea, but can the powers that be also wait 'till after Game of Thrones tomorrow? :thumbsup:

Guest CharliePS

This child got "left behind." It must have been an oversight, because I already gave my bank account passcodes to Rev. Camping, since he said I wouldn't be needing them after today.

Guest zipperzone

Last night the bf and I went out for a $500 dinner, and then spent the rest of our money on Lotto tickets- just in case the world doesn't end.

If I remember correctly, you once stated that you didn't drink. That must of been one hell of a lot of caviar.