TotallyOz

Cute Boys in Spain in Abundance

One of the things I noticed on my trips to Spain is the abundance of cute guys cruising the streets. It didn't really add up to me as they seem to be there all day and night.

I finally found the reason. The Majority of Spaniards like at home until they are well into their thirties. Combine that with Forty percent unemployment and you get: cute boys walking the streets looking for sugar!

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/04/27/spain.judge.find.job/index.html?iref=obinsite

street-fashion-barcelona-bobby.jpg

street-fashion-barcelona-donovan.jpg

barcelona-gay.jpg

madrid-la-capital-europea-del-orgullo-gay-2007063021485402hg2.jpg

• Members

Hmmm, let me think this through. I am in Thailand, surrounded by cute guys, many whom would be in my bedroom in an minute if just asked. So, what am I thinking of? Boys in Spain? Nah. I'm thinking of real Thai men and lining myself up to get one right now. You can't fool us Oz! :frantics:

Hmmm, let me think this through. I am in Thailand, surrounded by cute guys, many whom would be in my bedroom in an minute if just asked. So, what am I thinking of? Boys in Spain? Nah. I'm thinking of real Thai men and lining myself up to get one right now. You can't fool us Oz! :frantics:

LOL You mean like this one?

sexy_simon_tham_3.jpg

or this one?

8i334_jnb.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

Or, this one?

Thai-boy-332c.jpg

or, were you thinking a threesome with these two?

20101020_c86jnb.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg