Lucky

Waking Up Stiff

• Members

Many mornings I wake up stiff, and finally I saw a doctor about it. He looked into the situation, and said that yes, I was indeed stiff. He recommended medical marijuana to loosen me up, but no, he himself was too chicken to write the letter needed under California law.

But I did get the letter, and now am a medical marijuana patient. I used to use the product some years ago, also when I was stiff, so I thought, well, whoopee.

But if getting high on mary jane was like dynamite back then, it now feels more like a pack of C4 explosives. A couple of bites on a brownie and I was flying for ten hours. I hated it. I wanted my mind back.

Smoking it isn't so great either, as the harshness on my throat is brutal. So I use it much less than I thought. As for the pain, one friend was right. He said it doesn't stop your pain so much as it distracts you from it.

So, if you get an invite from me that says BYOMM, it means bring your own medical marijuana. The stuff ain't cheap. And I ain't so stiff in the morning!

• Members
A couple of bites on a brownie and I was flying for ten hours. I hated it. I wanted my mind back.

Try one bite.

If that's too much, try a nibble.

house-mouse.jpg

Discovering the ideal dose that provides only the desired salubrious effects, and not the unwanted ones, will be a highly individualized process and may take some time.

In my own case, forty-five years and counting. rolleyes.gif

• Members

I am surprised that no one has offered, lucky to be waking up stiff. ^_^ So, I will.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest Hoover42

I've heard that mj is much more potent these days than back in the 60s and 70s, and the effect is much much longer when eaten (ie brownies) than when smoked. But since the smoke bothers you, I wonder if an herbal vaporizer might work better for you. Check out: 420vaporizers.com