Lucky

Eurovision Gets Lucky

• Members

Following the raving success of the song, So Lucky, Eurovision obtained an interview with me to broadcast "at the earliest opportunity."

I can tell you now, confidentially, that I reveal two important facts in the interview.

One: Contrary to rumor, I am not running for president.

Two: I can reveal now that, yes, I am gay, joining a growing list of celebrities making the bold announcement.

It does surprise me that Eurovision has not led their evening news with these blockbuster stories, but you know what they say about Europeans. They are not always so lucky!

LOL Thank you for the chuckle as I woke up. It made a great start to my day.

But, what cute boy in Palm Springs hasn't had Lucky? ^_^ Now, you are going global?

I am also very glad you are not running for President. I think you would be great but it is such a hard job and so time consuming that you would not have time for us anymore.

Guest BeachBoy

Following the raving success of the song, So Lucky, Eurovision obtained an interview with me to broadcast "at the earliest opportunity."

I can tell you now, confidentially, that I reveal two important facts in the interview.

One: Contrary to rumor, I am not running for president.

Two: I can reveal now that, yes, I am gay, joining a growing list of celebrities making the bold announcement.

It does surprise me that Eurovision has not led their evening news with these blockbuster stories, but you know what they say about Europeans. They are not always so lucky!

Oh, Lucky. You are so Lucky! Never stop being Lucky.