TotallyOz

High Drama: Kitchen Nightmares

I laughed when I first heard the premise of the show but man, it has got lots of drama for those of us who like it. I have now starting watch Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Anyone else like the show? or hate the show?kitchen-nightmares-logo.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I didn't like Hell's Kitchen and the way he treated people in the kitchen. It's all entertainment and people like to see it. I like to watch Gordon's personality and how he deals with a given situation, however. Not sure whether it's scripted or not. I don't have time to watch TV these days but I love the mind games writers and producers play with people. That's what interests me about this show. You can see what those rich people are doing to make money and get attention. Every show has a purpose and it mirrors our age.

I laughed when I first heard the premise of the show but man, it has got lots of drama for those of us who like it. I have now starting watch Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Anyone else like the show? or hate the show?kitchen-nightmares-logo.jpg

Guest Conway

I absolutely love the show. Particularly the BBC America episodes. Ramsay is completely different in this show than he is in HK. However, he's not afraid to give a disrespectful owner a little of the Ramsay charm if he needs to.

If you get the chance, you must watch the one that featured the now closed Black Pearl in NYC.

Guest Allessio77

I will miss this show as I move from Direct TV to local antenna....but I think I can watch it Netflix delayed a year.