Guest hitoallusa

Where is Ryan Cade?

Guest hitoallusa

I hope he is doing well. I always feel sorry for the unfortunate things he had to go through on the other site. Does anybody know? I hope he's mother is doing well and everything is ok with him. He seems to be a very thoughtful guy.

Guest hitoallusa

Thank you flguy. I'm glad that he is doing well. It's always good to hear when people leave the business and find something they love to do. Thank you for sharing it with us. Good things always happen to good people.

Ryan is doing extremely well and has a regular job and is very happy. It was time for him to move on and he has done so. I am in contact with him every couple of days and his new life suits him well.

Guest jimboivyo

ryan was thoughtful, but too trusting of too many on these message centers. opening ones self up amongst wolves is never a good idea.

Guest hitoallusa

What matters the most is that he is safe and happy.

ryan was thoughtful, but too trusting of too many on these message centers. opening ones self up amongst wolves is never a good idea.