BiBottomBoy

Judge Thinks We Are Child Molestors

Guest hitoallusa

lol.. Yup the world is changing. I don't want to be too hard on our ancestors for suppressing gays. Their lives were hard and difficult and they needed hard working people to survive. It was a labor intensive society. It's not that they were more mean spirited or bad any more than we are now. They needed people to procreate, increase the gene pool, and raise people who can change the world. Thus, we survived many challenges in the history and overcame many disasters and diseases.

My point is that we are no better than our ancestors, we are just lucky enough to be born at an age where gay lifestyles can be affordable. It's not because we are more honorable or noble than our ancestors. Another thing is the improvement of personal hygiene allowed us to enjoy sex much safer than people did in the past. It's not a good feeling when you can't take a shower after an anal sex on a bed sheet that can't be washed frequently. We are getting benefits for their sacrifice and perseverance.

I sometimes think I should have born as a girl but I'm happy as who I am right now too. The prom dress comment made me laugh and that judge is cute too.

In sentencing a child molester the the other day a judge said to the dude:

"I think you were born gayer than a sweet-smelling jockstrap."

http://gawker.com/#!5800271/judge-tells-child-molester-hes-gayer-than-a-sweet+smelling-jockstrap