BiBottomBoy

Homophobic Facebook

Guest hitoallusa

Well if I am looking at the same picture that got rejected.. then that kiss doesn't look so pretty to me. They could have used a better kiss pic. But if it is a paid ad then facebook should not have rejected it no matter what. I get disgusted when I see two women kissing. I don't know why. I have never been attracted to women sexually and never will. Do I have a stronger gay gene???

They reject ads that feature homosexual kissing.

http://jezebel.com/5799827/facebook-rejects-ad-featuring-two-women-kissing

Guest BeachBoy

Are we sure that's even a picture of kissing? I'm not being facetious; if I saw that out of context, kissing would not be the first thing that came to mind.

That being said (asked), and kind of off topic, I am really, really sick of the double standard when it comes to homosexuals kissing. I hate that two guys kissing = gross, and two girls kissing = OMG HOT CHIXXX. It fucking infuriates me.

Guest hitoallusa

Well as I have said if I see two girls kissing it makes me disgusted. I don't know why. I think I have an allergic reaction to women. I love them as friends but I can't do more than holding hands. Do I need a therapy?? Is it just me?? I can't believe I thought about marrying several of them in my past. I either backed out at the last minute or they intuitively found out about me.

Are we sure that's even a picture of kissing? I'm not being facetious; if I saw that out of context, kissing would not be the first thing that came to mind.

That being said (asked), and kind of off topic, I am really, really sick of the double standard when it comes to homosexuals kissing. I hate that two guys kissing = gross, and two girls kissing = OMG HOT CHIXXX. It fucking infuriates me.

Guest BeachBoy

Well as I have said if I see two girls kissing it makes me disgusted. I don't know why. I think I have an allergic reaction to women. I love them as friends but I can't do more than holding hands. Do I need a therapy?? Is it just me?? I can't believe I thought about marrying several of them in my past. I either backed out at the last minute or they intuitively found out about me.

Jeez, dodged a bullet there, huh??

It doesn't disgust me, but I do know some guys that have visceral reactions to seeing it. I just don't like the hypocrisy of it, from a straight male point of view. I don't see their disgust to seeing two guys kissing as being visceral... it's more like "Oh no, I have to say it disgusts me lest my buddies think I'm a fag."

Guest hitoallusa

I have no idea. I helped a friend recover from her surgery and I really did more than a friend does in that situation. She thought I was into her and proposed.

I think they thought I just was being a gentleman. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 30 so you can see how weird I am. I got involved in a ultra conservative cult when I was 18. At that time I wasn't sure that I was gay. I believe that my thoughts were impure and I should be punished for them. A lot of my friends in that group married someone arranged by a pastor. They were not allowed to have sex before marriage. They said they all waited until they got married but who knows. I was ex-communicated from that group because some of things they taught were not right and I expressed my opinion.

How did you get them willing to almost marry you if you wouldn't kiss them?

Guest justme1369

I was ex-communicated from that group because some of things they taught were not right and I expressed my opinion.

Sounds to me that you were damn lucky, maybe an annual thank you card to them on the date of you being ex-communicated would be nice

Guest hitoallusa

I miss my friends though. Wonder how they are doing.. They were told not to associate with me after that but they were kind enough to say hello to me if they saw me on the street.

Sounds to me that you were damn lucky, maybe an annual thank you card to them on the date of you being ex-communicated would be nice

Guest hitoallusa

lol... I thought about becoming a priest when I was young.

If you'd been in the Catholic church they would have offered you a priesthood.

I miss my friends though. Wonder how they are doing.. They were told not to associate with me after that but they were kind enough to say hello to me if they saw me on the street.

They are probably voting against same sex marriage and the blowing guys in airport bathrooms.