Lucky

Bon Voyage, Lurker Speaks

• Members

On Tuesday one of our prolific posters will be leaving on that dream vacation he has scheduled to Brazil.

He has shared his excitement with us as the day drew near, and I know he will share any tales.

Due to the increased prices of hotels as the dollar drops and the real flies, he has chosen an apartment for this visit. I, among others, hope that goes well. Other questions have been raised about the quantity and quality of the sauna boys. With Rio's economy rising, perhaps less guys find sex work appealing. We'll soon know if that is true, as well as whether the higher sauna prices cause less fun.

I know that you don't go that far to save money, so I hope lurkerspeaks has his best trip yet to Brazil.

outrio10010705.jpg

And let's see if this video link works:

Rio Boys

• Members

Last night Meio Mundo was quite festive. There was a joint party for a couple of the favored clients with a large buffet, flowers, strippers, drag and BINGO. There were so many people there that in places there was even grid lock/traffic jams.

Lots and lots of boys. One boy asked me if I was Argentino, with my Portuguese accent. When I said American, he quoted me 150Reais for a programma. When I responded that I was retired and living in Rio permanently, he dropped it to 70Reais immediately. When I didn't accept, he went down in an instant to 50Reais. Two others were at the same price. HOWEVER, they really, really want 60Reais, which gives them 50 to go home with, less 10Reais door fees, less their bus fare round trip of around 5Reais.

Monday's and Friday's are the busy night there with Tuesday's at 117 that I can report.

Someone I've been seeing:

http://www.uomotv.com/public/index.php?model=285

Life is nice.

• Members

Your amigo is quite comely! As far as the good and bad nights at the saunas, I found them to be somewhat fickle. In 2006, I went to the now defunct Estacao on a Thursday night. It was jumping, but I was not. ...planned to return on a Saturday which I did. The place was "dead as a doorknob!" The same happened to me at "The Pointe!" One night hopping--another very dead, and this was in the spring!

I do hope that what you cited will remain as such for a while. :rolleyes:

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I will most definitely have fun for all of us while I am there. I will post my adventures as time permits. And I will get as many pics as possible..but sometimes in the afterglow, you tend to forget about pics...

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. I have supershuttle picking me up in a little over an hour.. then the journey begins...2 1/2 hour flight from Phx to Houston, then a 3 hour layover, then the 10 1/2 hour overnite to Rio.. I have OTC and prescription sleeping pills in my carryon, so hopefully I will be able to get some rest on the flight. My fat ass and those little coach seats just don't go together very well. Maybe I need to switch my astroglide over to my carryon to help with seat assignment.. LOL..

I am supposed to meet up with Drey from GTB on Wednesday.. He is finishing up his trip with a Thursday departure.. We have emailed and spoken on the phone numerous times, but never met in person..Then my bestest travel buddy, TXAlphadog arrives Friday morning...

I promise to post my reports as time permits...

Guest hitoallusa

Well have fun. It's always exciting to see someone traveling to new places. Keep us posted!!!

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. I have supershuttle picking me up in a little over an hour.. then the journey begins...2 1/2 hour flight from Phx to Houston, then a 3 hour layover, then the 10 1/2 hour overnite to Rio.. I have OTC and prescription sleeping pills in my carryon, so hopefully I will be able to get some rest on the flight. My fat ass and those little coach seats just don't go together very well. Maybe I need to switch my astroglide over to my carryon to help with seat assignment.. LOL..

I am supposed to meet up with Drey from GTB on Wednesday.. He is finishing up his trip with a Thursday departure.. We have emailed and spoken on the phone numerous times, but never met in person..Then my bestest travel buddy, TXAlphadog arrives Friday morning...

I promise to post my reports as time permits...