Guest hitoallusa

My post got deleted?

Guest hitoallusa

If it was one of the administrators who deleted my post this morning without any notification then please let me know your reasons. I will not contest it but you should at least let me know why you have done it. Thanks.

• Members

If it was one of the administrators who deleted my post this morning without any notification then please let me know your reasons. I will not contest it but you should at least let me know why you have done it. Thanks.

I have no knowledge of any posts deleted.

It is always helpful to include some details about issues inquired of. It helps the admin have an inkling of what the question concerns.

You'd be surprised how many communications I get about inquiries or complaints without any information describing the issue beyond a vague subject line. It's like we are supposed to know automatically. :blink:

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks. Sorry for not elaborating. If you have no knowledge then that's enough. I wrote a post around 2 am today and it has disappeared completely. It was a post under Promise is Promise thread. Is our MER Daddy involved in this then? Maybe the post simply didn't get loaded in time. I will post it again but if I offended someone somehow let me know before I do. Thanks.

I have no knowledge of any posts deleted.

It is always helpful to include some details about issues inquired of. It helps the admin have an inkling of what the question concerns.

You'd be surprised how many communications I get about inquiries or complaints without any information describing the issue beyond a vague subject line. It's like we are supposed to know automatically. :blink:

• Members

Maybe the post simply didn't get loaded... I will post it again but if I offended someone somehow let me know before I do. Thanks.

fortune-teller.jpg

The Spirits say that no one will be offended. Post away! :whistle: