TotallyOz

The New Fast and Furious Movie

I got a chance to see it today and I thought it was fantastic. It was not a great story and totally unbelievable but the stunts were fabulous and the movie was enjoyable to watch. It is the 5th movie in this series and the very end (after credits) tell you a 6th is coming!

So, if you are looking for an easy movie to get away for the weekend and just enjoy some eye candy give it a go!

I have always had a crush on Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. They are the essence of hot in my mind. The movie also had some cute Brazilian gangster types without shirts.

Unfortunately, they didn't have Vin or Paul nude. It would have have been a great move for the director! ^_^ IMHO

Guest zipperzone

I have always had a crush on Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. They are the essence of hot in my mind. The movie also had some cute Brazilian gangster types without shirts.

Unfortunately, they didn't have Vin or Paul nude. It would have have been a great move for the director! ^_^ IMHO

Isn't Vin Diesel a little long in the tooth to show skin? Probably that's why he kept his shirt on. He needs more help of airbrushing than any one company can afford.

Guest EXPAT

I thought this movie was awful. It was hard to keep my out-loud laughter quiet during most of the movie. Listening to Vin Diesel talk is like nails on a chalk board. I really don't understand all of the good reviews at all. And there really was no eye candy at all. Paul Walker and his scruff was even not very attractive. And I usually think he is really hot.

Guest zipperzone

Expat: Really? You don't think it will be up for an Academy Award? ^_^ LOL

So far, world wide take: 324,653,000 USD

I think this speaks to the intelligence and sophistication of the general public.

I think this speaks to the intelligence and sophistication of the general public.

LOL Maybe. But, it is action packed and if you liked the first 5, you will like this one. If you didn't see the first 5, well, where you have been? ^_^

Guest rohale

I liked this Fast Five film quite a bit. I wished for more screen time between Vin Diesel and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnston. None the less I'd rather see an adreneline pumping film like Fast Five than some crappy sappy film from last year like Eat,Love & Pray and what a major bore it was.