TotallyOz

Thailand Calls and I listen

As some friends predicted, it wasn't too long before I returned to the Land of Smiles. I just couldn't stay away.

There are many reasons for this but I had the intent of staying in Rio or Sao Paulo for a bit but finding a decent place down there for long term is hard to do especially if you don't have someone on the ground. Finding a place in Thailand is so simple and easy as there are so many serviced apartments in Thailand that finding a place is as simple as looking on the Internet.

Bangkok has so many wonderful long stay places and the rates are fantastic. I fully intent to go to Brazil at the end of the year for a long stay but I spent a few months looking for places down there and everything I found fell through.

FWIW: I thought of going and staying in Sao Paulo for a month to find a place. Do you know the rate of the two hotels I stay at: the Renaissance and the Intercontinental? They were both over 700US a night. HOLY SHIT I could not believe it.

Anyway, Thailand was calling my name and I listened! I'll be here for a bit if anyone is taking a trip to LOS this summer.

Guest hitoallusa

I love getting foot massages whenever I travel in that area. They are so good at it and people there really have strong hands. Have fun Totally Oz. I am so excited for you.