Lucky

Supermarket Magazine

• Members

When you are in line at the grocery, there is usually no shortage of magazines available for you to peruse during your wait. Most likely though you wouldn't be caught dead buying one of them.

We do like them though. If you say no, then consider the headlines from the latest gossip rag:

Victoria Beckham's Hat

Obama prooves citizenship

Friday's Trivia test

Name the tv show associted with each place

Today's Trivia Contest Day 3

Royal Wedding Gifts

Royal Wedding in 60 Seconds

What's your royal wedding guest name?

Today's Trivia Contest Day Two

Today's Trivia Challenge

See how many you can get right

What does your smart phone say about you?

. . . and who's it talking to?

Van Gogh Self Portraits

Should you post your travel plans?

"Age of America" at an End and no one noticed

And, in Next Week's Issue:

Hot Prison Sex

College Semen Problem Erupts

The Not Gay Gay Rapper

Sarah Palin Election Hoax

• Members

What line? I shop at a grocery store at least 3 times a week. I like to eat fresh as often as possible which means farmer's markets in warm weather. But I don't remember when there was more than one person in front of me and that person was not checking out 50,000 items. ^_^

However, I get your point. We are all voyeurs in one way or another, aren't we? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I, too, rarely have to wait in lines at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. I don't like to go to grocery stores, too much anyway; thus I try to stick to the two aforementioned venues or go to a Safeway where there is a modicum of ambience!!!

Sorry if I sound snobby and/or pretentious. I'm far from either!

But when I perused your list of titles, I just had to shake my head as I have done infrequently in a few lines at some other major supermarkets!!!!!

• Members

Gosh, Lucky, reading the WSJ takes a couple of hours, I blow through my weekly copy of The Economist in a day or so and Foreign Affairs only arrives once every two months. A little fluff for filler makes the time past faster. :yes:

I guess I could dig the old hair shirt out of storage. Maybe that might keep my mind on the serious stuff. :hmm:

• Members

Gosh, Lucky, reading the WSJ takes a couple of hours, I blow through my weekly copy of The Economist in a day or so and Foreign Affairs only arrives once every two months. A little fluff for filler makes the time past faster. :yes:

I guess I could dig the old hair shirt out of storage. Maybe that might keep my mind on the serious stuff. :hmm:

You seem to be missing the fact that I included myself above. We do like these topics, or they wouldn't be here. Now about that college semen problem...

Guest BeachBoy

You read The Economist in a day?!