BiBottomBoy

Victoria Beckham's Hat

Guest zipperzone

Here is Victoria Beckham by the way, oh and her husband. . .

Did you notice the huge smile on her face? NOT

• Members

I din't mind the hat - it was better than a lot that were worn. But what really bugged me was the miserable scowl on her face. I don't think she smiled even once.

You try being several months pregnant and let's see how much you are smiling. :cry: Remember, it's like having a bug crawl up your ass and turn into a pumpkin. :o

Guest hitoallusa

To have something beautiful it takes time and effort.. Children are so precious~~~

You try being several months pregnant and let's see how much you are smiling. :cry: Remember, it's like having a bug crawl up your ass and turn into a pumpkin. :o

• Members

I wish Sir Elton had worn that. It would have been FABULOUS.

Regarding poor, poor Beatrice, I have a theory. Judging by the other photos that were unearthed of her in her younger years, I think she recently lost a lot of weight and wanted to make sure she got noticed. The hat was what in royal circles equates to a mating call.

I also think she's a Lady Gaga fan.

I liked the hat of Mrs. Beckham! ...abhorred MANY of the others, Beatrice and her sister included!

But I truly loved it when Mr. John and his partner walked in and onto the red carpet before taking their choice seats! Prince William and his bride certainly showed the British public that their friends were indeed diverse!

Guest zipperzone

I feel bad for anyone at that wedding who suffers from arachnophobia and had to see Post Spice's hat.

There you go - showin' off with your big words again ^_^ :)

Guest BeachBoy

I can't say I'm an expert, but I don't think it's the ass it crawls up...

In other news, anyone else think Beckham has turned into Ricky Gervais?Or is it just that I've never noticed him when he's had his clothes on?