BiBottomBoy

Victoria Beckham's Hat

I'm not sure I'm in favor of women wearing angry vaginas on their heads in public. Fetish stuff like that should be reserved for the bedroom.

With the size of that O, it would take a big dick to curb the anger of that vagina. Where is lookin when you need him to give us some photo references? ^_^

Guest lurkerspeaks

At least Beatrice didn't try to wear this hat again.

post-119454-027016400 1304091023.jpg

What is she wearing? I was too busy wondering how she got all those butterflies to land on her head to notice her clothes..

Guest zipperzone

Can anyone really have such hideous taste or is it just an outrageous send up? :shocked:

I though that both of Sara Ferguson's daughters looked like tarted-up hookers.

Guest zipperzone

Did you see the hideous thing she's wearing?

It looks like she has a giant blue spider attacking her head.

I din't mind the hat - it was better than a lot that were worn. But what really bugged me was the miserable scowl on her face. I don't think she smiled even once.

I was also disappointed in how David was dressed. I thought he would appear in the underwear he advertises. That would have been the hit of the wedding :excl: :excl: :excl:

Guest BeachBoy

I wish Sir Elton had worn that. It would have been FABULOUS.

Regarding poor, poor Beatrice, I have a theory. Judging by the other photos that were unearthed of her in her younger years, I think she recently lost a lot of weight and wanted to make sure she got noticed. The hat was what in royal circles equates to a mating call.

I also think she's a Lady Gaga fan.

Guest hitoallusa

Lookin that hat is a weapon. If it falls on one of the guest or worse on Kate then....

I had planned to sit next to Princess B but, alas, never made it through check-in. rolleyes.gif

BBB+SF+HAT.jpg