BiBottomBoy

Hot Prison Sex

• Members

Apparently BiBottom Boy has not been to a prison lately. These guys tend to look a little washed out after a while, although the prison muscles can be nice. But no doubt they are all horny- unless they are in the San Francisco jail, which puts gays together. Orgy city, from what I heard.

Guest zipperzone

Apparently BiBottom Boy has not been to a prison lately. These guys tend to look a little washed out after a while, although the prison muscles can be nice. But no doubt they are all horny- unless they are in the San Francisco jail, which puts gays together. Orgy city, from what I heard.

I have never had the occasion to be in or visit a prison and hope I never will.

An old and good friend of mine has a fascination with thuggy types and has been involved for many years now with a convict. He (the jailbird) was young & hot years ago - now, not so much. After serving a lengthy term he was finally released only to reoffend and land right back in jain. My friend goes to visit him for a conjugal visits where they are both given a private room and locked down for the weekend. Not my cup of tea.

I hope San Francisco dispenses free condoms to their inmates.

Guest NeedSome

Wait, are you saying that guys in prison are NOT all as hot as the guys on Oz?