Guest zipperzone

Dancing With The Stars

Guest zipperzone

Like the good little fag I am, I dutifully watch Dancing With the Stars. One of my favorite hunks is dance instructor Maksim Chmerkovskiy. He somewhat aggressively claims to be straight, but my gaydar tells me that isn't exactly the case. Bi is more likely but that may be wishful thinking on my part.

I've often wondered how much money these guys can make as dancers. I have a couple of friends who are chorus boys on the musical circuits and they claim to be near starving. I know there are different levels of dancers and that Maks must be far above them. I also have wondered if they get a fixed sum for being on DWTS or are they paid per performance, hence making it worth while financially to stay on as long as possible.

However... be that as it may. I also am addicted to another show on the HGTV channel, "Million Dollar Listings". For those of you who do not watch it, it is a reality show about three young Realtors in LA and their listings and clients.

Tonight my chin almost hit the floor when, as a buyer, none other than Maksim appeared looking for a house in the 5 million dollar price range. And he drove up in a Mercedes sports car that must have cost something north of $100,000.

So I guess any concerns I might have had about his paycheck were totally unfounded.

post-123031-094535900 1303372089.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

pure speculation here....but on one fleeting commercial for TMZ a few months ago, there was a clip of Maksim getting out of a car in LA.. and I swear it looked just like Scott Adler who was in the car with him. I went on the TMZ website and even googled for the next few days but could never find the clip again. I did see Scott in person at the Hooville weekend a back in 2009, so I do have a reference as to what he looks like.

Could have been someone else.. but it sure looked like him..

Guest tomcal

Mas supposedly owns a number of dance studios in the NY/NJ area and this past winter was on the Ukrainian version of the "Bachelor". Here's promo for it.

Guest zipperzone

pure speculation here....but on one fleeting commercial for TMZ a few months ago, there was a clip of Maksim getting out of a car in LA.. and I swear it looked just like Scott Adler who was in the car with him. I went on the TMZ website and even googled for the next few days but could never find the clip again. I did see Scott in person at the Hooville weekend a back in 2009, so I do have a reference as to what he looks like.

Could have been someone else.. but it sure looked like him..

I can't believe my memory is getting so bad - but it is. Doesn't Scott Adler work out of Vegas? Of so, it could make sense because Maks also works in Vegas a the choreographer for all of the Wynn Hotels extravaganzas.

Could we have a smoking gun here?

Guest EXPAT

I think Dimitri is much hotter. He and his partner were just voted off this week. Dimitri had his start on "So You Think You Can Dance".

Scott Adler is no longer "working". But he lives in West Hollywood.

And I think Max is very very straight.

Guest tomcal

I think Dimitri is much hotter. He and his partner were just voted off this week. Dimitri had his start on "So You Think You Can Dance

Expat, I totally agree with you!! I remember seeing Dimitri on SYTYCD 4 yearsa ago? and thought he was very hot...and usually shirtless!

Guest zipperzone

I think Dimitri is much hotter. He and his partner were just voted off this week. Dimitri had his start on "So You Think You Can Dance".

Scott Adler is no longer "working". But he lives in West Hollywood.

And I think Max is very very straight.

I agree - I think Dimitri is hotter by a country mile. But my post really wasn't about who was hotter.

It was a comment on Maksim's apparent financial status PLUS my speculation as to his sexual preferences.

And I can't agree with you that he is "very very straight". I think he "goes with the flow" and by that I mean the flow of money. He is out to capitalize on his looks, his body, his smile, his charm (debatable I'm sure) and will take his opportunities from whence they come.

There was an exchange between Maksim & Bruno recently. I can't recall the exact words Bruno used to start it, but it was along the line of:

Bruno: I'm going to give you a call sometime

I quote verbatim max's response & Bruno's to him

Maksim" I'm very expensive

Bruno: I can afford it.

We all know Bruno's preferences - he makes no secret of them

But I find it hard to believe Maksim's response was that of a completely straight man. Even if the whole exchange was in a joking manner, which it was, if you're 100% straight it would never occur to you to answer it this way.

And do you recall the way Max used to pinch Tom's ass every time after his dance? Well he doesn't do that anymore. I read he was told to cut it out by the producers.

If it walks like a duck & it quacks like a duck.......