Guest zipperzone

Is this your next computer?

• Members

Interesting but, right now, it seems to be just an idea. There is no telling how many "wonderful" ideas remain ideas because of a lack of money to develop them.

However, thanks for the link.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

Interesting but, right now, it seems to be just an idea. There is no telling how many "wonderful" ideas remain ideas because of a lack of money to develop them.

However, thanks for the link.

Best regards,

RA1

Never say never - where there's a will, there's a way.

I recall years ago in Toronto, the firm I was working for had a salesman in to demonstrate the 1st electronic calculator. We stood around and marvelled at this contraption which was the size of an office typewriter (remember those?).

It produced the "miracle" of giving instant answers addition, subtraction, division & multiplication.

If anyone had told us then it would one day be performed by something as small as a credit card, we would have had them committed.

• Members

Never say never - where there's a will, there's a way.

I recall years ago in Toronto, the firm I was working for had a salesman in to demonstrate the 1st electronic calculator. We stood around and marvelled at this contraption which was the size of an office typewriter (remember those?).

It produced the "miracle" of giving instant answers addition, subtraction, division & multiplication.

If anyone had told us then it would one day be performed by something as small as a credit card, we would have had them committed.

I understand your point but even MS or maybe especially MS would still be a couple of guys hanging around in a garage if they had not gotten their first contract, in other words, money to go forward.

Best regards,

RA1