BiBottomBoy

Shocking Olive Garden Scandal

Guest BeachBoy

I think they're "culinary institute" is a distribution center somewhere in the midwest. They don't even cook the food on the premesis - they basically just heat it up.

I think that instead of advertising that they have a culinary institute in Tuscany their entire ad campaign should be "We'll Get Your Toddler Drunk."

I think they're "culinary institute" is a distribution center somewhere in the midwest. They don't even cook the food on the premesis - they basically just heat it up.

Guest hitoallusa

My mom used to take me Olive Garden for dinner when I was a kid. Endless salad and bread sticks were my favorite part at OG. I thought they were very generous. A waiter who served us was so cute and hot. I thought he should be a model. It's one of the place that I enjoyed my meal and realized that I was gay too. I hope they can clean up this mess and become a better restaurant.

I think that instead of advertising that they have a culinary institute in Tuscany their entire ad campaign should be "We'll Get Your Toddler Drunk."

Guest zipperzone

No matter. It is not an expensive place and I like the food. Especially the soup and salad special.

They never claimed to be "Fine Dining".

Guest BeachBoy

They never claimed to be "Fine Dining".

True that. But being a first gen American from an Italian family, those commercials make me gag.