Lucky

Schwarzenegger Son In Clothing Biz

• Members

The son of former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Patrick, is in the hip clothing business, according to Gawker. Given how hard it must be to be the son of Arnold, give the kid credit for starting young. He is 17, thus we report only his business dealings, and not on his recent topless photo:

http://gawker.com/#!5793511/arnold-schwarzeneggers-son-to-sexily-conquer-the-world

Guest BeachBoy

He's the best looking Kennedy other than John-John and would give him a run in his prime. It seems the Schartzeneggar/Shriver genes mix well with the Kennedy/Fitzpatric genes.

While his abs are admirable, NO ONE beats John-John in his prime or otherwise. He was my hot, hot crush and truly the world's sexiest man.

• Members

Like most people who were alive when John-John was born, I have followed him and liked him from day one. It is indeed unfortunate that he, like too many intelligent or wealthy folks, let his ego get ahead of his ability and killed himself and family. I say that with much sadness.

Best regards.

RA1

• Members

Now the lad has his own Sunset boulevard billboard- sans shirt, of course. This marketing of nude children must stop! Until he is 18, no shirtless pix of him should be on billboards. Drivers could have accidents as they become distracted trying to figure out his age.

young_sch.jpg

Now the lad has his own Sunset boulevard billboard- sans shirt, of course. This marketing of nude children must stop! Until he is 18, no shirtless pix of him should be on billboards. Drivers could have accidents as they become distracted trying to figure out his age.

young_sch.jpg

Lucky, you are so cynical. I don't think he is handsome at all. I'd just like to take a closer look at those jeans! They look like they were made for me.

• Members

Well, I can't tell the quality of the jeans by looking. I need to feel the material, see how well it is sewn, and check the zipper to see if it works properly. Then I need to check the back of the jeans, see how closely the rivets are drawn so as to hold the buttocks in proper form.

I had an elderly friend once who was so forward with young men, always wanting to feel their jeans and ask what material it is. Then, as he stroked closer to the crotch, he'd ask how comfortable they were. Not one guy ever called him on it!

• Members

I had an elderly friend once who was so forward with young men, always wanting to feel their jeans and ask what material it is. Then, as he stroked closer to the crotch, he'd ask how comfortable they were. Not one guy ever called him on it!

Was he an Indiana Legislator by any chance? :whistle:

My only concern for this kid is that his father could not keep his terminator in his pants. If this is inherited by the son, I'd hate for you guys to be around when that thing gets loose. It could end up hurting someone and even though I am not OK with pain, I'll stick close to him to protect the rest of you!

penis03.gif

• Members

Last night on extra, they had footage of the Shriver family vacation on a boat... with Maria's brothers and this young Schwarzenegger shirtless and frolicking on the boat. Then they one uncle (Maria's brother) and his nephew flexing and posing with nephew tweeting "I kick my uncle's ass in the gym every day" and the uncle tweeting "Watch me take my nephew down a notch or two and deliver a nationally televised lesson in humility on Extra." Immediately after that, they had one of those call in contests about who is hotter... uncle or nephew on Extra.

Ok... call it completely MY FAULT for watching the show, but I found the whole thing kind of creepy and weird. I mean... not just cooperating with the paparazzi, but assisting them? Ugh. In my defense, I watch Extra because it happens to precede Family Guy reruns every night so if I am early, it's on. Ok I feel better that I can justify that. ^_^