Lucky

Semen As An Antidepressant

• Members

Don't we all already know that sex makes us happy? So why is it so controversial when the head of the newsletter Surgery News writes that it is the semen itself that works as an antidepressant?

http://retractionwatch.wordpress.com/2011/04/06/forget-chocolate-on-valentines-day-try-semen-says-surgery-news-editor-retraction-resignation-follow/

His argument is that women having unsafe sex are happier than women using condoms because the semen works as an antidepressant. Granted, that is a stretch from the simple statement that having sex can make you happier. It might encourage unsafe sex. But say if a woman is married and trusts her husband, do you think she is demanding condom use? No. And apparently she is happier for it!

Anyway, the guy who wrote the article has resigned, the article has been pulled, and no one seems happy at all. I wonder is semen as a facial can work just as well...

I was going to post this when I read it the other day but then looked at the full study and saw that the anti-depressant effects of semen were shown to only be effective for women - so it doesn't really help us much.

Though I'm sure the gay bareback community would love this to be true. "Come on. We don't need a condom. I don't want you to be depressed."

Guest zipperzone

We could do a non scientific study here.

I feel much better after having a cum facial. Anyone else?

Everything is fine, in it's own place. Personally I've never been enthralled with having a face that looked like a glazed donut.