TotallyOz

America's Most Sex-Happy Cities

Amazing, Austin was number one and Dallas was number two. Read this to find out the rest.

Overall: 1st = Most sex-happy, 100th = Least sex-happy

Other Statistics:

Condom Sales: 1st = Most

Birth Rates: 1st = Highest

STD Rates: 1st = Highest

Read more: http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/metrograde-sex/?cm_mmc=DailyDoseNL-_-04152011-_-HTML-_-dek#ixzz1JeI7vfr8

Guest zipperzone

Could someone please explain to me, exactly what a "sex-happy" city is? I looked it up in Webster's but it was not very enlightening.

• Members

Could someone please explain to me, exactly what a "sex-happy" city is? I looked it up in Webster's but it was not very enlightening.

In the context of this article, "sex-happy" = high on-line condom purchases: high STD rate; and high pregnancy rate.

Guest BeachBoy

PR? Sensationalism? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Best regards,

RA1

Yeah. This looks like page views to me, especially so soon after SXSW.

Guest BeachBoy

So, you think they are going for page views by announcing that if you visit their city you'll get either pregnant or infected because none of their dudes wear condoms?

I think that any occasion to use Austin in an article so soon after SXSW is OK for them. It's like that dude who raised his page rank by berating his customers - they went online to complain, linking to his site, and boom, his sales went through the roof.