BiBottomBoy

Sarah Palin Election Hoax

Bristol's kid and Trig were born eight months apart which suggests that if Trig does not belong to Sarah he belongs to Willow.

That would mean that Willow got pregnant at 14 which is a hell of a lot more biologically possible than Bristol having two accidental babies in 16 months.

That is insane. And scary. So does that mean Bristol's had two babies, then?

Guest hitoallusa

Let's leave kids out of this. It's not fair for them. At least birthers are not attacking Obama's kids. I believe we are much better than that.

Guest zipperzone

Let's leave kids out of this. It's not fair for them. At least birthers are not attacking Obama's kids. I believe we are much better than that.

Nobody is attacking the children. People are just questioning the integrity of the adults in that dysfunctional family.

Let's not all get "goody two-shoes" here. Palin looses no opportunity to attack Obama and anybody else she casts hers eyes upon. What goes around, comes around.

Guest zipperzone

Bristol's kid and Trig were born eight months apart which suggests that if Trig does not belong to Sarah he belongs to Willow.

That would mean that Willow got pregnant at 14 which is a hell of a lot more biologically possible than Bristol having two accidental babies in 16 months.

Sarah was the governor of Alaska during the supposed pregnancy period when she would have been carrying Trig (sounds like she named him after Roy Rogers horse) Therefore I would assume there must be pictures in the public archives of mama Sarah with a big belly - or maybe she just shoved a pillow in her knickers.

• Members

Don't mean to speak for Hitoallusa, but I think he was referring to what we are doing by bringing the babies' lives into the public discussion. They may end up being tarnished by these accusations, and each of us has to decide whether or not to keep the conversation going.

As long as the kids are getting plenty of love, that's good enough for me. cheer.pngheart.pngcheer.pngheart.pngcheer.png

Guest zipperzone

Sorry but I have to strongly disagree with Lookin' and Hitoallusa

It has really nothing to do with the children. Should the story prove to be true, it's all about lies, deception and the character of a dangerous woman who would love to be YOUR President. How much love has she shown for Trig - regardless of who is the mother - dragging him around the country for photo ops like he was a stage prop? This woman is bad news and i feel truly sorry for those who cannot see that.

And should it prove not to be true, then I love it because the cunt is getting back exactly what she deserves for all the birther shit she has signed on to.

You probably have gathered by now just how strongly I feel about the woman :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

• Members

Being the child of Sarah Palin comes with benefits and burdens. If Sarah Palin lied about this child's parenthood, which I beleive she did, then it is a matter of great importance given her political standing. It isn't those of us posting here who might be causing her children problems, it is Sarah herself. Hitall and lookin can play Howdy Doody all they want, those kids don't read this forum.

Guest zipperzone

If Sarah Palin lied about this child's parenthood, which I beleive she did, then it is a matter of great importance given her political standing.

Lucky, I found it interesting that you also believe she lied. I think there is little doubt about it. That woman will stop at nothing to achieve her goals regardless of the cost to others. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see her exposed for what she is - an opportunist, a liar and a criminal.

Guest zipperzone

What makes it a valid story - if true - is that she would have had to lie on multiple insurance forms along the way (as well as on her tax return.)

Insurance fraud and tax fraud are serious matters.

SHE is a "serious matter" and we can put the blame squarely on the shoulders of John McCain. She would not be the person she is today without that idiot choosing her as his running mate - how stupid was that?

Guest BeachBoy

Sarah was the governor of Alaska during the supposed pregnancy period when she would have been carrying Trig (sounds like she named him after Roy Rogers horse) Therefore I would assume there must be pictures in the public archives of mama Sarah with a big belly - or maybe she just shoved a pillow in her knickers.

I've seen pictures from right before she "gave birth." There are some included in that report, too. There's NO WAY.

Guest BeachBoy

SHE is a "serious matter" and we can put the blame squarely on the shoulders of John McCain. She would not be the person she is today without that idiot choosing her as his running mate - how stupid was that?

Not only is she a serious matter - you can be damn sure when she runs in 2012, she'll be making remarks winking at the birthers. She's been doing it, in my opinion, every time she talks about "real America."

Guest zipperzone

Not only is she a serious matter - you can be damn sure when she runs in 2012, she'll be making remarks winking at the birthers. She's been doing it, in my opinion, every time she talks about "real America."

IF she runs........ if there really is a God, he'll have her mauled to death by a polar bear.

Guest hitoallusa

If she needs that much punishment then I should be burn in hell in eternity for what I have done.. I believe God will forgive her and I hope so. Hugs~~~

IF she runs........ if there really is a God, he'll have her mauled to death by a polar bear.

• Members

Zipperzone, do you have any kind of filter that could keep you from making such outrageous statements?

LOL.

I had something happen last week I have never seen or known about before and was as follows; Hot Mail sent me a message refusing to send my originally written, simple email to one individual, claiming it was like spam. The help info suggested I re-write it and try to send it again. I did with the same results.

Very puzzling.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

Zipperzone, do you have any kind of filter that could keep you from making such outrageous statements?

Lucky: "outrageous" is totally in the eye of the beholder. Some never catch on to my slightly left of centre sense of humour. Would I REALLY like to see her mauled to death by a polar bear? Of course not - it might cause certain people to suggest elimination of all polar bears and they are one of natures most Imperial creatures. But if she was to be gored to death by a rampaging caribou, well that's a whole other fantasy.

The best "filter" to avoid my "outrageous" comments is to simply not read them.